Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Egyptian Preacher Badr Would Execute Judges If He Were President

The oh-so enlightened Islamists  are not pleased at all that Egyptian judges threw out the lawsuit demanding that Bassem Youssef's show be banned, and cleric Sheikh Abdullah Badr  believes that the only solution for dissent or people who refuse to do his bidding is death.   Yes, he told viewers during a recent talk show that if he were Egypt's president, he would have them all killed.

Badr said of Youssef:


“Bassem Youssef is a fool and all what he does is foolishness, ignorance and incivility."
And of the judges:

“A respected court or judge, yet, comes and tells you: I will not shut down the channel or the program; this is a purposeful program that presents constructive criticism.” 

“I swear to god, if I were ruling Egypt I would execute them, I swear I would execute them.” 

He's also pissed that President Mohammed Morsi has yet to establish Shariah law, a campaign promise he has yet to fulfill.

So much for the "religion of peace."


No comments: