Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

What Happens To Christian Converts In Tunisia-

I don't recommend watching this video. It is horrifying at best.  I'm not actually sure why I am posting it, other than in hopes that someone stumbling upon my blog who is still in denial about the true nature of radical Islam might finally be convinced that it's an abomination.

This is what happens to  ex-Muslim, Christian converts in Tunisia.  This aired on Egyptian TV.

[NOTE: a reader below has informed me that the man was not a Christian convert, but a Shia Muslim and that this did not take place in Tunisia but in Syria. However no-one seems to know definitively who the victim was, where it took place, and who the animals who beheaded him were. Bottom line, Shias, Ahmadis and Ishmailis are also considered infidels and, regardless of what religion the person was, the fact that anyone could do this to another human being in the name of religion, is sickening.]

[2nd NOTE: Canadian Michael Coren of Sun News, also discusses this video. And there are references to the Muslim prayers that are chanted as being anti-Christian. So it is more than likely he was Christian.]

It is one of the most horrific things I have ever seen in my life.  It aired on  liberal talk show host Tawfiq Okasha's "Egypt Today".  He too seems disgusted by the whole thing. 

If  you do decide to watch, you are forewarned!! 

7 comments:

Politics said...

I dont know what to say about the video. I just cant believe my own eyes.

em said...

This is a recycled video posted earlier as "Free Syrian Army beheads a civilian"

http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DC-JO-gMyM5A

em said...

By the way, the man was Shia, not Christian. He is refered to as 'rafidi' by his murderers. The word "rafidi" is a derogatory term that Salafists exclusively use to refer to Shia Muslims.
When someone concluded that the victim was Christian, he apparently misunderstood the word "rafidi" to mean "apostate".

Incognito said...

@politics: can't get the picture out of my head. it truly is unbelievable.

Incognito said...

@EM: Thank you for this info. I assume you speak Arabic? can you tell me what the reporter on the TV was saying (on my video) prior to showing the video?

and Shia, Ahmadis and Ishmailis are all considered apostates, are they not?

I guess it doesn't really matter what religion the victim was, the fact that anyone could do this to another human being in the name of religion is monstrous.

what exactly are the murderers saying? I cna make out certain religious references, but not everything.

Thank you.

Turkoglu said...

This is not what religion is about. Religion (whether it be Islam, Christianity or any other religion) means peace, tolerance, respect... Sad to see the existance of brainwashed extremists who fail to understand this... If there is God or Allah or Bouddha or whatever, I hope justice will prevail and those murderers get punished one way or another...

A true Muslim.

Incognito said...

@TurkoGlu: They *will* be punished. You can't flagrantly take another person's life without repercussions, either this lifetime or next.

It is very sad that organized religion is so divisive, and that somany religions have turned people so off that they hae become atheists. I see so many atheists who were former Muslims.

Thank you for stopping by. I know there are many Muslims who abhor this kind of violence, and ironically the victim could very well be one, for all we know.

I wish we could all just get along, but it will take a lot of work.