Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Biden Says West Virginians Who Voted For Convict "Frustrated" "Angry"

The best part of the last 4 years of the Obama/Biden tenure has been the amusement factor with the clueless, loose cannon Biden.

Apparently, Biden totally understands why West Virginian Democrats turned out in droves to vote for Texas convict, Keith Judd, who gave Obama a run for his money with a whopping 41 percent of the vote and a potential of at least one delegate (which he won't get, for various reasons.) He doesn't blame them at all,  they're just angry and frustrated over the economy.

“Look, I come from a household where whenever there’s a recession, somebody around my grandpop or my dad’s table lost a job. A brother, a sister a friend, a neighbor," Biden said. "When you’re out of work, man, it’s a depression."

"And so I don’t blame people. They’re frustrated, they’re angry," Biden said.

Darn right they're angry. They're angry because of  Obama's job-killing war on coal, the main industry and employment opportunity for West Virginians.  Of course, that stance is changing, and Biden can be seen flip-flopping on the issue in the amusing RNC produced video below.

As Biden and Obama are apt to do, he blames all the current economic recession problems on the previous administration, but believes that we will eventually wise-up and realize that Obama's 'approach' not Romney's will get us back on track with regards to 'employment and prosperity'. I guess he just needs another four years to do that.

All I know is that the past four years have been the worst, economically speaking, for me, and I know I won't be voting for him.  Hopefully, those who voted for him last time around won't buy into Obama's spin and hype- again.

No comments: